Saturday 6 December 2014

a bee on my knee

one sweet little bee
sitting on my shaking knee
asking to marry me
to be his wife if i agree
a gift of fancy hive
full of sparkling honey
that will last for life
is his promise to me

so i tell him to flee
cause i' m not a good wife to be
i just want to be free
like a jumping flea
peeing everywhere with glee
here and there
on your head
and on your neck

please don't be sad sweet bee
but you'd better flee
for i don't like brewing coffee
for others but me
not even to a sweet handsome bee
i won't share any
not my coffee
not my tea

but he refuses to flee
and i' m unhappy to see
a bee on my knee
so never blame me
putting you as my top nominee
to be the anonymous dead body
under my feet you'd be
forever be
a dead jolly bee

No comments:

Post a Comment