Thursday 27 September 2012

love for 'pa'

(a little boy to his father who hugged him tight)


pa,
this chilly wind
will never freeze our hearts 

even the warmth of the sun
will never be
as warm as your love


pa,
i feel your strong arms
protecting me
not to let me fall
you embrace me tight
to keep me warm
to strengthen me
to face the heavy tide
and guide me
to the light

pa,
when the time’s come
your legs and arms be weaken
let me hold you
i’ll be the one to help
when you need
someone to hold on

pa,
let me be your future hopes
the sun that will shine
on your cloudy days
allow me to be your tomorrow
to surround you
with the love from my heart
till sorrows give up on you

pa,
i’ll be your bowl of happiness
and i’ll never let every single tear
shed in vain
let it drop in my bowl
for my heart will be
your haven
where you can always find
the love that once poured on me…

No comments:

Post a Comment